Hanley head start: Hanley Head Start | Memphis TN Head Start Center
Porter- Leath Hanley Head Start
Write a Review
About the Provider
Description: PORTER- LEATH HANLEY HEAD START is a Centers Care for 13 or more children in MEMPHIS TN, with a maximum capacity of 200 children. This child care center helps with children in the age range of 3 YR to 5 YR. The provider does not participate in a subsidized child care program.
Hugs Kollege Inc – Bronx NY School-Age Child Care
Additional Information: Wheelchair Accessible; 3 star Centers Care for 13 or more children;
Program and Licensing Details
- License Number:
- Age Range:
3 YR to 5 YR
- State Rating:
- Enrolled in Subsidized Child Care Program:
- Initial License Issue Date:
Aug 14, 2014
- Current License Issue Date:
Dec 01, 2014
- District Office:
Tennessee Child Care Licensing
- District Office Phone:
(901)543-6329 (Note: This is not the facility phone number. )
Be the first to review this childcare provider.
Write a review about Porter- Leath Hanley Head Start. Let other families know what’s great, or what could be improved.
Please read our brief review guidelines to make your review as helpful as possible.
Email address (will not be published):
Which best describes your experience?:
Select from belowI have used this provider for more than 6 monthsI have used this provider for less than 6 monthsI have toured this provider’s facility, but have not used its servicesI am the ownerI am an employeeOther
Rating (1=poor, 5=excellent):
Select your Rating1 star2 star3 star4 star5 star
ChildcareCenter.us does not actively screen or monitor user reviews, nor do we verify or edit content. Reviews reflect
only the opinion of the writer. We ask that users follow our
review guidelines. If you see a review that does not reflect these guidelines, you can email us. We will assess
the review and decide the appropriate next step. Please note – we will not remove a review simply because it is
negative. Providers are welcome to respond to parental reviews, however we ask that they identify themselves as
Write a Review
Providers in ZIP Code 38114
KIDDIE KOLLEGE CHILD CARE CENTER,INC.
ST.LUKE LEARNING CENTER
BETHEL GROVE ELEMENTARY PRE-K
CHARJEAN ELEMENTARY PRE-K
CHARJEAN ELEMENTARY SACC
MAGIC KINGDOM LEARNING ACADEMY
MAGNOLIA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRE-K
Annesdale Enrichment Center
AROUND THE CLOCK LEARNING CTR 2
Bless The Little Children Learning Acade
EARLY CHILDHOOD ENRICHMENT CENTER
Fundamentals 1st Learning Academy, LLC
Joshua’s Learning Tree, Inc.
JUST US KID’S DAY CARE & LEARNING CTR
Rich Enhancement Development
SEED OF ABRAHAM LEARNING CENTER
TESSA’S LITTLE ANGELS LEARNING CENTER
PORTER- LEATH HANLEY HEAD START
Other Mothers Child Care Center
YMCA @ Rozelle Elementary
Aspire Hanley Elementary SACC
Aspire Hanley Pre-K
CHEROKEE ELEMENTARY ELOP
Dunbar Elementary School ELOP
Harwood Center Pre-K @ Hanley Aspire
Kiddie Kollege Community Partner Pre-K
Magnolia Elementary School ELOP
Rozelle Elementary Pre-K
Investigation finds instances of abuse at Memphis head start schools
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) – Administration for Children and Families revealed the results of their investigation of the Shelby County Board of Education Head Start program, revealing some instances of abuse.
the investigation spanned from July 2021 to January 2022, aimed at ensuring performance and compliance standards were being met within the program.
Seven instances were described within the report:
- On March 3, 2021, a parent reported to a family service worker that their 4-year-old child was hit on the arm by a teacher at the Porter Leath Hanley Head Start. (Memphis-Shelby County Schools says this was later proven unfounded)
- On April 15, 2021, a parent informed staff that a teacher hit their 3-year-old child on the leg and buttocks at the Porter Leath Hanley Head Start. (Memphis-Shelby County Schools says this was later proven unfounded)
- On May 13, 2021, a 5-year-old child informed their mother that they were hit on the head with a ruler/yardstick by their teacher when they could not write the letter W at Levi Elementary School Head Start. The program stated that teachers were teaching a unit on measurements at the time. Additionally, the principal of Levi Elementary stated the teacher failed to timely report the incident per the school districts policy. (Memphis-Shelby County Schools says this was later proven unfounded)
- On September 14, 2021, an incident occurred at Willow Oaks Elementary School Head Start. A teacher admitted she had grabbed a 4-year-old child by the arm when the child did not follow her verbal redirection. A witness observed the teacher grab the child by the wrist, and the child appeared to be walking on his toes at a rapid pace while trying to keep up with his teacher. The Tennessee State Board of Education found the teacher had inappropriate physical contact with a child.
- On October 21, 2021, an incident occurred at the Hanley Head Start. Two witnesses observed a teacher exhibiting concerning behavior, including speaking with a slurred speech, smelling of alcohol, and appearing unwell. One witness described the teacher as overly loving to children with hugs. A review of the program’s incident report stated that the teacher was removed from the classroom, and medical assistance was called. The responding emergency medical technicians noted the teacher was intoxicated.
- Also, on October 21, 2021, a parent complaint was submitted at the Douglass Head Start Center. A 4-year-old child told her grandmother that during the week of October 4-8, 2021, a teacher grabbed her by the arm and placed a bug on her. (Memphis-Shelby County Schools says this was later proven unfounded)
- On January 21, 2022, an incident occurred at the Covington Pike Head Start Center. A teaching assistant reported a teacher responded to a 4-year-old child having a meltdown on the floor by kicking the child in the chest. The teaching assistant also reported that she witnessed this same teacher shaking her fist in an intimidating manner to children who did not know the letters L, M, and N in January 2022. Additionally, on November 16, 2021, the same teacher was issued an oral reprimand by the program after a parent reported concerning aggressive interactions with their child.
Memphis-Shelby County Schools released this statement on the results:
Copyright 2022 WMC. All rights reserved.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Please include the headline.
How to travel economically in the summer of 2023: simple life hacks
It seems that the tourism industry is only getting more and more expensive year after year. But Western experts still have some useful life hacks so that the wallet does not turn out to be completely empty.
How does it work
Even if you haven’t made any plans to travel to Europe in 2023, other destinations can cost a pretty penny too, especially after the coronavirus pandemic seems to have finally subsided. Expensive and crowded flights, hotels that have no problem filling rooms in tourist hotspots make you think and act more than reasonably and prudently. “Hot prices for air tickets, especially for international ones, are expensive. However, if you target the last two weeks of August, you’ll find they’re significantly cheaper,” says Cathy Nastro of Going (formerly Scott’s Cheap Flights).
Tourism in 2023
- Consider a cruise conditions). “With hotel and airfare prices rising every summer, cruises are still a truly affordable vacation option — and a fantastic way to explore just about anywhere in a more economical way than if you were traveling by land,” says Colleen McDaniel, Editor-in-Chief of Cruise Critic.
ADVERTISING – CONTINUED BELOW
- Don’t neglect the trains
For people who want to explore the most unpopular and interesting corners of any country, and families with young children who can use free train tickets, train travel can be more cost-effective than air travel or car rental (plus spending on gas, food, and more).
“Most travelers often consider multiple destinations,” says Henley Vazquez, co-founder of the Fora travel consultant group. “Try to look at countries and cities where railroads are developed in order to avoid numerous flights and high car rental costs, and also to really find out how the people of this or that state live.”
- Look for hot offers
at the last minute: and it’s not only about full-fledged vouchers. “Hot” deals will save money, for example, on accommodation, although they will not always be ideal, admits Ignacio Eguren from Checkin Cantabria, a vacation rental website in the Cantabria province in northern Spain.
“If you’re looking for better rates, you need to be open to last-minute offers and be flexible with location and dates,” adds Eguren. “Demand can be high, so it’s a good idea to explore your options and be prepared to adjust your plans based on what’s available. ”
- Don’t choose “pattern” places
Experienced European traveler, TV presenter and guide writer Rick Steves advises: “In the most expensive places, it is good to follow the example of the people who live there. The last time I was in a restaurant in Oslo, 16 out of 20 diners drank only tap water. You will see crowds of young people who cannot afford the bars of Copenhagen, enjoying beer from a grocery store along the city’s canals. Why not do the same?”
The expert notes that in the end, gradual savings on travel, food and housing will please you. Steves also suggests looking at less glamorous “second” cities in any country to save money and get a unique experience: for example, Marseille in France, Hamburg in Germany and Liverpool in England.
“A lot of money and effort is being spent on revitalizing these once suppressed powers of the industrial age, giving them a certain energy that you will not find in their better-known brother cities. I have found that the less I spend, the richer my experience is,” says Steves, concluding that wherever you go, be open to those impromptu experiences.
score of the match, what odds played
Here we have collected all the necessary information that will help you bet on the match England – Scotland: expert predictions, the best odds of bookmakers, bets according to statistics.
- Bets and odds for the match England – Scotland
- England betting
- Scotland betting
- Interesting Facts
- Tournament spreads
- Predictions for the match England – Scotland from Legalbet experts
- Where to watch the broadcast of the match England – Scotland
- Bonuses for betting on the match England – Scotland
Bets and odds for the match England – Scotland
In 6 out of 7 previous official matches of the Scottish national team there were no goals until the 30th minute. It is proposed to bet on such an outcome in the upcoming match with a coefficient
In 6 of the last 7 official games played by England, as well as in 5 of the previous 6 official matches for Scotland, there were no draws in the first half. Quote offered for uncompromising 1st half
England have not scored more than 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 official matches. Quotation for “England ITM 2.5” –
The bet “2nd half: Scotland with a handicap (+1)” has never lost in the previous 15 official matches of the Scottish team (2 returns). You can bet on such an outcome with a coefficient
Midfielder Raheem Sterling participated in 19goals for the national team in the last 17 matches (13 goals and 6 assists), while the English team won in all 11 meetings when the Manchester City winger scored. It was his scoring shot that became decisive in the match of the 1st round against the Croatian national team (1:0). Betting on Sterling’s goal is offered with odds
Forward Harry Kane is the 6th all-time leading scorer in England history. He has 34 goals in 55 matches for the national team. We also note that the Tottenham striker scored a goal in the last personal meeting with the Scots in June 2017 (2:2). Kane’s scoring shot offers bets with odds
About the teams
England team betting
For the first time in their history, the English won in the opening match of the European Championship, defeating the main competitor in Group D – the Croatian national team (1:0). It is important for Gareth Southgate’s wards to take exactly the first line in their quartet, since in this case the British will receive home field advantage in the 1/8 finals, and also, if they go further along the tournament bracket, in the semi-finals and finals (in this case, they will play all matches at these stages in London). Only in the quarter-finals, the England team, if they win in their group and beat the 2nd team of the quartet F in the 1/8 finals, will play away in Rome. A quotation is offered for the fact that the founders of football will reach the final
You can bet on the British victory in Group D with odds
England are now on an official 5-match winning streak, scoring 14 goals and conceding only 1. At the same time, in the European Championship games, the English have only 2 wins in their last 6 matches (in regular time 3 draws and 1 loss). You can bet with odds that the hosts of the upcoming meeting will be able to defeat the Scots
Betting on the Scottish national team
Home walls did not help the national team in the 1st round of the European Championship – the Scots lost to the Czechs with a score of 0:2. Wards of Steve Clark before the start of the tournament were already considered outsiders of the quartet, and a coefficient of 2.45 was offered for their entry into the 1/8 finals, but now the quotes have grown to
Betting that Scotland will finish fourth in Group D is offered with odds
Despite the fact that the Scots lost only 3 times in the last 15 official matches (7 wins and 5 draws in regular time), it is worth noting that in the previous 7 games at the official level, the team beat only the modest Faroe Islands team in the first 90 minutes, losing 3 times and drawing. On the fact that the Scottish team will surprise and beat the English at their stadium, it is proposed to bet with the odds
This is England’s 10th European Championship. No team has participated in so many games at the European Championship without ever reaching the final (32 matches). The best result of the British at the Euro – 3rd place in 1968 and 1996.
Scotland have not qualified from a group in any of the previous 10 major tournaments they have competed in. You can bet on the continuation of the trend with a coefficient
– If the British win this match and the Czechs do not lose to the Croats, then the England team guarantees itself participation in the 1/8 finals with a round before the finish of the group stage. For the team’s passage to the next stage of the Euro, bookmakers offer odds of about one.
– The Scottish team will not lose their chances of reaching the playoffs even if they lose this match.
Predictions for England vs Scotland match from Legalbet experts
Forecast from Legalbet betting center employee Oleksandr Oleksenko: a bet on England winning with a dry score in the Euro 2020 match.
Forecast by Legalbet expert Borja Pardo: a bet on England in the Euro 2020 group stage match.
Where to watch the broadcast of the match England – Scotland
The meeting England – Scotland live will be shown by Channel One. Broadcast starts at 22-00 (Moscow time).