Daycare newnan ga: Child Care in Newnan | Discovery Point Thomas Crossroads
Child Care in Newnan | Discovery Point Thomas Crossroads
NOW HIRING – APPLY TODAY!
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Children begin learning long before they enter formal schooling. They have inquisitive minds that soak up information like a sponge. At Discovery Point Thomas Crossroads, we provide programs and activities in Newnan that not only accommodate children’s creativity, but encourage it.
Our qualified teachers and staff work with specially designed curriculum that considers each student’s developmental needs, interests, and abilities. With this kind of nurturing and attentive care, we’re so much more than a daycare center. We strive to provide your children with the tools they need to succeed in life through our child care programs in Newnan.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Pre K and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
3052 Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.
Newnan, GA 30265
- MON-FRI 6:30 AM – 6:30 PM
We couldn’t feel more secure, and she never wants to come home!
Dave and Maria S…
I feel very comfortable dropping off my daughter everyday knowing she is basically with family!
Fabulous! Professional Staff – No Better Place
Exceptional Child Care that Nourishes Minds & Bodies
Growing children need all the nutrients they can get, both for their body and their mind. In order to promote healthy intellectual development, we’ve partnered with Teaching Strategies® to implement the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® system. These research-based lessons allow our certified teachers to focus on each child’s unique abilities and learning styles. With these developmentally appropriate lesson plans, our students are challenged to explore new ideas and engage with new experiences while also having fun.
In addition, we promote discovery and adventure at our spacious and inviting child care center in Newnan, giving children plenty of opportunities to express themselves creatively and build relationships with others. After all, we believe that when it comes to early child development, play and learning should be integrated to encourage a lifelong love of the learning process.
Along with caring for the mind, we also provide healthy snacks to nurture the body. The healthy nutrition we offer includes:
- Kid-friendly, USDA-approved meals
- Enforced health and hygiene standards
- Accommodation of allergies and dietary needs
- Reinforcement of healthy eating habits
From providing nutritious meals to ensuring our center is safe and secure, child care at Discovery Point Thomas Crossroads offers a holistic approach to your child’s well-being and education. As a trusted name in child care, we’d love to welcome you to our family! Whether your child is an infant or school age, we have plenty of programs to choose from to give you peace of mind about his or her care while you’re completing important errands, engaging in self-care, or exploring your own avenues of growth and discovery.
We invite you to schedule a free tour of our center in Newnan to get to know our staff and explore the different child care options that we offer. Call Discovery Point Thomas Crossroads today at (770) 254-1880 to get started.
MADOU kindergarten of combined type No. 1
- Online questionnaire on the quality of the conditions for the implementation of educational activities
- Online survey responses can be found here
The founder of the Institution is the Department of Education of the Administration of the Municipal Formation Slavyansky District.
- The municipal preschool educational institution nursery – kindergarten No. 1 was renamed the Municipal preschool educational institution combined type kindergarten No. 1. (Ex. No. 23 p. 2 of 29.06.2000
State Register No. 1034 dated March 24, 2000)
- Municipal preschool educational institution combined type kindergarten No. 1 was renamed into Municipal preschool educational institution combined type kindergarten No. 1 of the city of Slavyansk – on – Kuban of the Municipal Formation Slavyansky District. (Resolution of the head of the MO Slavyansky district dated 05/04/2009 No. 1155; order for MDOU dated 05/20/2009 No. 55)
- The Municipal Preschool Educational Institution Combined Kindergarten No. 1 in Slavyansk-on-Kuban of the Municipal Formation Slavyansky District was renamed the Municipal Budgetary Preschool Educational Institution Combined Type Kindergarten No. 1 in Slavyansk-on-Kuban MO Slavyansky District. (Resolution of the head of the MO Slavyansky district of 09. 08.2011 No. 1601)
- The Municipal Budgetary Preschool Educational Institution Combined Type Kindergarten No. 1 of the City of Slavyansk-on-Kuban, Slavyansky District, was renamed the Municipal Autonomous Preschool Educational Institution Combined Type Kindergarten No. 1 of the Municipal Formation Slavyansky District. (Resolution of the head of the Ministry of Defense of the Slavyansk region of 06/14/2013 No. 1479)
Municipal Autonomous Preschool Educational Institution Combined Kindergarten No. 1, Slavyansk-on-Kuban, Slavyansky District Municipality. Russian Federation, 353560, Krasnodar Territory, Slavyansky district, Slavyansk-on-Kuban, st. Komsomolskaya, 10
The main building is located on the street. Komsomolskaya, 1 – total area 724.5 sq.m. Branch on the street. Komsomolskaya, 10 – 552.0 sq.m. The number of children attending kindergarten is 100 people.
Head – Artyukhina Yana Aleksandrovna
- Phone: 8 (86146) 4-32-27
- E-mail: ds1slav@mail. ru
- Working hours: Monday – Friday from 07:30 to 17:30.
Day off – Saturday, Sunday.
On the pages of our website you can get acquainted with the features of the work of our preschool educational institution, get acquainted with the kindergarten team, get qualified advice from specialists in the development and education of preschool children, and just always be aware of the most interesting events of the preschool educational institution!
The main purpose of activity Kindergarten is:
– creation of conditions for the realization of the right guaranteed to citizens of the Russian Federation to receive public and free preschool education.
The main tasks of the Kindergarten are:
– protection of life and strengthening of the physical and mental health of pupils;
– ensuring cognitive-speech, social-personal, artistic-aesthetic and physical development of pupils;
– education, taking into account the age categories of pupils of citizenship, respect for human rights and freedoms, love for the environment, Motherland, family;
– implementation of the necessary correction of shortcomings in the physical and (or) mental development of pupils;
– interaction with the families of pupils to ensure the full development of children;
– provision of advisory and methodological assistance to parents (legal representatives) on the upbringing, education and development of children;
– implementation of physical development and rehabilitation of preschoolers by improving the system of health-improving, upbringing and educational areas of physical education, taking into account the individual development opportunities of pupils.
There are 4 compensatory groups, 1 special child group and the first 2 junior general development groups in the kindergarten.
Material and technical support:
- 7 group (game) rooms;
- 7 bedrooms;
- music hall;
- manager’s office;
- medical, procedural,
- physiotherapy rooms;
- methodical block;
- an office of a teacher-psychologist;
- catering department.
The founder of the Institution is the administration of the municipal formation Slavyansky district.
353560, Russia, Krasnodar Territory, Slavyansk-on-Kuban, st. Red, 22
8 (86146) 4-11-12
Department of Education of the Administration
of the Municipal Formation Slavyansky District
Slavyansk-on-Kuban st. Otdelskaya, 207
head of education department
vol. 8 (86146) 4-35-10;
head of the department of preschool education of the department of education
Ivashina Galina Vladimirovna
tel. 8 (86146) 2-15-52
To ensure the implementation of the main general education program in kindergarten, a holistic, multifunctional, transforming developing environment has been created. The territory of the kindergarten is equipped with a video surveillance system, intercom and ramps, tactile floor tiles to provide access to the building of the kindergarten for people with disabilities and people with disabilities
The main program – The main general educational program of preschool education MADOU d / s k / in No. 1, developed taking into account the main educational program of preschool education “From birth to school” edited by N.E. Veraksa, T.S. Komarova, M.A. Vasilyeva, Moscow, 2016 for general developmental groups.
-Adapted the main general educational program of preschool education MADOU d / s k / in No. 1 for children with severe speech impairment (general underdevelopment of speech), developed taking into account the comprehensive educational program of preschool education with severe speech impairments (general underdevelopment of speech) from 3 to 7 years N.V. Nishchevoi 2016,
-Adapted the main general educational program of preschool education MADOU d / s k / in No. 1 for children with a complex defect, developed taking into account the adapted main educational program of preschool education for children with intellectual disabilities E.A. Ekzhanova, E.A. Strebeleva 2019
Childhood is the most important period of human life, not a preparation for a future life, but a real, bright, original, unique life. And how childhood passed, who led the child by the hand in childhood, what entered his mind and heart from the world around him – it depends to a decisive extent on what kind of person today’s baby will become.