Summer camp educational: Best Educational Summer & Year Round Camps for Kids
Partnerships | Galileo Camps
For over 20 years, Galileo has been a leader in the summer camp market serving more than 600,000 children at over 60 locations in Northern and Southern California, Chicagoland, Denver, and Seattle.
We believe that ALL children deserve access to high-quality expanded learning programs that will help them become the very best they can be. Our imagination-sparking, STEAM-based, expanded learning programs blend signature projects, hands-on collaboration and outdoor games to unlock the innovation skills students need to thrive—how to creatively solve problems, fearlessly try new things and persist in the face of challenges
Interested in learning more about our partnership options?
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE OR MORE INFORMATION
Our Partnership Programs
Galileo provides high-quality enrichment programs for K-6th graders that support your school community and satisfy ELOP requirements.
Comprehensive Summer Enrichment
- Up to 6 weeks and 9 hours per day
- Powerful, imagination-sparking STEAM curriculum that mitigates learning loss
- Engaging, hands-on collaborative projects and outdoor play every day
- Experienced, enthusiastic staff that meet your hiring requirements
Curriculum & Professional Development
- Customized content from our curriculum library for your expanded learning needs
- Convenient delivery of all curriculum materials
- Best-in-class professional development & program training for your staff
- On-site observation and coaching to boost performance
ELEMENTS OF OUR AWARD-WINNING PROGRAM
Our differentiated curriculum meets students’ academic, social, emotional, and physical needs through unforgettable, hands-on learning experiences that feature:
Signature STEAM Projects
Students create incredible, inventive projects that really work, from catapults and castles to carnival rides and robots
Students team up with friends old and new to take on exciting challenges, test big ideas and celebrate design victories.
Students team-building games that balance creative problem solving with classic get-your-wiggles-out fun!
EDUCATORS LOVE OUR PROGRAMS. FAMILIES AGREE.
Stanford Graduate School of Education researchers found that our approach really works:
Students who experience our programs tend to:
- Persevere at unfamiliar challenges
- Share their ideas more freely
- Respond better in the face of failure
In our 2022 customer survey, families:
ABOUT THE GALILEO INNOVATION APPROACH (GIA)
Our research-based curriculum fuses STEAM learning with the Galileo Innovation Approach (GIA), our pedagogical framework inspired by:
- The design thinking methodology developed at the Stanford d.school
- Carol Dweck’s groundbreaking work on the elements of a growth mindset
Every project and activity sets children up to do three things:
- Build their innovator’s mindset —practicing things like being visionary, collaborative and determined
- Work through an iterative design process that includes creating, testing, failing and redesigning, until the goal is achieved
- Learn something new
Students come home with more than just cool projects—they take with them the critical thinking, collaboration and creativity skills that they need for success in school and that are increasingly required in the job market.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Galileo. We’re excited to collaborate with you to customize an enriching program to meet your expanded learning needs.
School / Organization Name*
School / Organization Website*
What programs are you interested in? Check all that apply
Expanded Learning Summer Camp operated by Galileo
Customized STEAM-based Curriculum & Program Training
Where is your school / organization located (city, state)?
Tell us more about what you’re looking for
Thank you for submitting a request for more information. A member of our Partnerships team will contact you shortly.
Tampa: Academic Summer Camps – Fun 4 Tampa Kids
Would you like your listing featured on Fun4TampaKids.com? Featured listings are moved to the top of …
Results1 – 14 of 14
- Camp Week:
- Enrollment Options:
- Half Day Morning
- Half Day Afternoon
- Full Day
- Middle School
- High School
- Scholarships Available:
- North Tampa (Carrollwood/Odessa/Land O’ Lakes)
- East Tampa (Temple Terrace/East Lake-Orient Park)
- West Tampa (Westchase/Town and Country/Citrus Park)
- Downtown Tampa/South Tampa/Ybor City
- New Tampa (Wesley Chapel/Zephyrhills)
- Mobile Services
All camp programs on campus are 8:15am to 3pm M-F for students entering 3PK to 8th grade, with after . ..
Choosing a summer program for your child is a very important decision and one that requires careful …
The Word Lab (July 17-21):
Join Mrs. Dull for one week of fun exploring the wide world of words! C …
The Summer at CDS staff are excited to spend the summer with your little camper for what we know is …
Staffed by Corbett Prep’s dynamic counselors, our summer camp provides extraordinary experiences in …
Our Summer Enrichment Camp will be held from Tuesday, May 30th- Friday, August 4th, for a total of 1 …
The SLP program is specifically for PK-12 students who are currently enrolled in Hillsborough County …
In the words of Michael Buffer, “Let’s get ready to… SUMMER!!!” Great things are coming up this su …
There’s so much to enjoy about summer, particularly our fun-filled and educational based summer camp . ..
At Mathnasium, summer programs (Mini Math Camps, Summer Workouts) are all about preventing summer le …
This summer we will offer a robust and vigorous selection of highly enriching camps for rising Pre-K …
Summer on Bayshore at the Academy of the Holy Names is excited to welcome campers of all ages and in …
If you’re looking for the best summer camps in Tampa Bay, you’ve come to the right place! Tampa Prep …
Are you ready to embark on a summer filled with exciting adventures, new friendships, and unforgetta …
Educational camps 2023 – Tours, prices, rating, reviews
Krasnodar Territory, Sochi, p. Loo
Krasnodar Territory, Sochi
Quad start. DOL Zarnitsa
Krasnodar Territory, Sochi
Children’s health camp Alkadar
Moscow region, p. Valuevo
Cool Kids in the Leningrad region
Leningrad region, Priozersky district
Cool Kids Shepsi
Krasnodar region, Tuapse district, Shepsi village
Co-Camp 2023 Jurassic Park
Krasnodar Territory, Anapa, Sukko
United Camp. Sochi
Krasnodar Territory, Sochi
Leningrad region, Vyborgsky district
1471 educational camp
A wide range of areas: language, business, programming, etc.
Experienced teaching staff
The child will acquire new knowledge and skills
Balance between leisure and study
Give your child the opportunity to enjoy the holidays
Frequently Asked Questions
In the camps, the educational program is usually carried out in the form of a game. In some camps, for example, in preparation for the Olympics, classes are held that are similar to school lessons.
Yes. For example, by going to a language camp, you can improve your knowledge of English, and by choosing a math camp, you can not only consolidate your existing knowledge, but also gain new ones.
On the page of each camp, you can explore the “About the camp and counselors” tab, as well as book the camp you like on our website, a camp representative will contact you and answer all your questions. Booking is free and without obligation.
Children play football, volleyball, outdoor games, capoeira, etc. at the Rekaleto Educational Language Camp. In the Elka camp, the guys visit the pool, go horseback riding and play sports.
Subscribe to the newsletter from vlagere.ru
Stay up to date with the latest news in the field of children’s education and recreation.
Enter your valid email
Reviews of educational camps
Moscow region, Mytishchi district
My granddaughter came all inspired after the spring shift in this Camp, if earlier she had to devote a lot of time to lessons, now she is trying to go to another shift. I think this is a good result.
grandmother of a child of 10 years
Moscow region, Solnechnogorsk
Amazing camp! Full delight! 🙂 My daughter called us every evening, happy, joyful, enthusiastically telling us how her day went. She liked EVERYTHING! Despite the fact that the daughter is not a particularly “camp” child, there is a sad experience when, while in another camp, on the second day she called me with the words “take me home, I’m bored here !!!” In addition, she is quite shy, does not like performing on stage, and avoids increased attention to herself. Therefore, we had reason to doubt the decision to send it to you. But what a great turn out! As far as I know, every day there were new events in the camp, including skits, and my daughter participated in everything with pleasure! You are great fellows!! You can find an approach to any child, thank you very much for that! During the whole shift, I heard only two complaints from her: that she does not have time to read a book and that she is forced to wear a scarf while walking))) Needless to say, even these small complaints are in your favor, even they talk about how awesome you are! :))) See you in a year! – there is no doubt that we will come to you again! . .
mother of an 11 year old child
Moscow region, Pushkinsky district
The child arrived delighted. I enjoyed working with teachers. Language learning is presented in a playful way, which does not allow children to feel like they are in boring lessons at school. Thanks to the English language program, my child was able to improve his English to a decent level for her age. At the end of the shift, a certificate is issued, which is also a definite plus. From the first days of your stay in the camp, the camp leaders and staff did everything to make the atmosphere in the camp friendly and relaxed. The children were constantly engaged, various master classes were held, every day there was a pool. It is also worth noting the excellent food in the camp, the child is very happy, everything was very tasty and varied, a large selection of dishes was provided. Throughout the shift, photographs and small videos were published in groups, there was constant information support, thanks to which the presence of parents in the camp life of children was felt.
mother of a 13 year old
Keepers of Knowledge
Yaroslavl region, 2 branches
Excellent camp! The child liked everything very much: counselors, accommodation, food, and especially the program! Excellent organization. Thanks for making my son smile! Next year just for you! THANK YOU!
mother of a 10 year old
Enjoy Camp. Start Up
Kaluga region, Zhukovsky district
This camp has become my home with a large and friendly family. Lots of games,
interesting master classes, everything is scheduled to the minute, there is no time for idleness.
The counselors are great. They became the best friends in the world for me. They solved all our problems, rejoiced or felt sad together with dreams. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the children and counselors for their kindness, love and affection !!!
5 change START UP CAMP.
Choose educational online courses for children
in a special section on our website.
We have selected the best online educational courses for children and teenagers with group and individual lessons in various areas: programming, language, marketing, developing, creative and others. Booking is absolutely free.
Courses for children
Language camps abroad | Camps for children and teenagers with EF
EF offers not just educational programs, but a unique experience and new competencies that open all the doors of the vast world. How to get them? Choose a language camp for children and teenagers, and then EF will take care of everything – our mission is to ensure that each student achieves their goals with the best effect. Knowledge of a foreign language is a real chance to live without communication and geographical barriers. This is no longer a privilege, but a prerequisite for studying at a reputable university, getting a promising job and a full acquaintance with the world. That is why a modern person must develop his linguistic skills at any age. And Education First language camps are ready to help everyone who wants to do this – we offer effective study abroad for children, schoolchildren and students.
A wide range of learning formats
- Each student, regardless of age and language level, will be able to choose a useful and interesting educational program that suits them.
- We offer children’s groups for elementary school students, summer language camps for teenagers and programs for students.
Individual approach and comfort
- Students are divided into small groups by age, which provides each student not only with the maximum attention of teachers, but also comfortable learning among peers.
Effective immersion in the language environment
- A language camp abroad is an opportunity to learn a foreign language not only in classical classrooms, but also among its native speakers.
- Daily communication with classmates from different parts of the world and the local population of the host country helps to develop conversational skills, improve listening comprehension of foreign speech and learn to communicate freely in the classroom and in everyday situations.
Experienced EF specialists will always help you choose a language camp abroad, the prices for training in which will best suit your abilities. And do not hesitate, your investments will pay off 100%, because knowledge of a foreign language provides unlimited opportunities – hurry to see this in practice!
What opportunities do linguistic camps offer abroad?
An unexplored country, like-minded people from different parts of the world and daily exciting educational events are ideal conditions for learning a foreign language.
With EF Education First, they will become a reality for everyone, because we offer you to go to a language camp abroad, where you can not only improve a foreign language, but also get a maximum of other useful knowledge and vivid impressions.
Why go to summer camp?
Summer vacation language camp is the best way to immerse yourself in the language environment and speak fluently. Summer language camp will be an unforgettable adventure, regardless of the age of the participants.
We offer summer camp programs for children, teenagers, students and adults. You can go both to the city language camp and to the camp by the sea: choose from 50 destinations and 10 languages!
The program of the summer language camp is built in such a way that participants constantly use a foreign language and are actively involved in the learning process. By choosing EF, you can count on the most effective development of a foreign language, because we offer high-quality language camps, training in which meets all international standards.
Are summer camp programs available for all ages?
Whatever language you are studying, our programs are suitable for all ages and aspirations.
- Children’s summer language camp – for ages 7 to 10
- Language summer camps for teenagers – for ages 10 to 18
- Summer language camp for students – for ages 14 to 25
- Summer language camp for adults – for ages 25+
- Summer language camp at the sea – for all ages in certain directions:
- Summer language camps in Malta
- Summer language camps in England
- US Summer Camps
- Summer language camps in Australia
Summer language camp will definitely be the highlight of your holidays – even during the winter holidays you can find the sun in one of our camps!
What are the advantages of language camps abroad?
- Specially designed language teaching methods for EF camps combine interactive group lessons, hands-on activities and work with academic textbooks.
- Textbooks are selected individually for each target group, taking into account the age and level of linguistic knowledge of students, as well as the duration of the educational program.
- Summer language camp for students involves a clear organization of the educational process. Each day of the student is planned in detail and includes different formats of employment – from classical lessons to group excursions.
- This approach contributes to the easy and effective memorization of new material.
Active immersion in the language environment
- A summer camp abroad allows you to feel the atmosphere of a foreign language environment as much as possible.
- Abroad, students communicate daily with native speakers: in class, in shops, on excursions. Such intensive practice allows you to reach a qualitatively new level of foreign language proficiency in a short time.
- A language camp abroad gives you the opportunity to study with interested and involved teachers who are able to find an approach to each student.
- Thanks to their extensive teaching experience, our specialists know how to help a student not only learn, but also fall in love with a foreign language.
Confirmation of knowledge
- After completing the language camp for students, each student receives a certificate of completion of the educational program.
- The certificate is supplemented by a report on the student’s progress in all disciplines studied.
- Language camps abroad for children, students and teenagers are a guarantee of comfortable learning accompanied by experienced coordinators.
- Coordinators provide interesting and useful leisure time outside of classes, help solve all organizational issues and make sure that each student feels as comfortable as possible in the camp.