Hourly care near me: Hourly Care :: Ft. Bragg :: US Army MWR
Hourly Care :: Ft. Bragg :: US Army MWR
An official army family and MWR Site
I’m looking for
How to Make a Reservation
Reservations in Advance
Reservations for hourly care can me made 14 days in advance. You can make an advance reservation online, by phone, or at one of our kiosk locations. CYS registration is required.
- Online: Visit Webtrac. Please call +1 (910)907-1824 if you need to obtain your user ID and/or password.
- By phone: Call our Hourly Care Reservation Hotline at +1 (910)432-2273. Hours of operation are Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Kiosk: We have 2 kiosk locations: inside the SFAC and Loredo CDC. For your convenience, reservations can be made (via WebTrac) using one of the kiosks. This is self-guided, as no attendant will be able to make the reservation for you.
Same Day Reservations
- For same day reservations, call the facility directly. See contact information for Hourly Care facilities to the right (if on a desktop computer) or below (if on a mobile device). We also take walk-ins, when there is space available.
Pre-Paying Online for Hourly Care
To pre-pay for Hourly Care online, visit WebTrac. Log in using user ID and password, and follow these steps:
For more information, contact each facility directly.
- Loredo CDC: +1 (910)369-2210
- SFAC: +1 (910)908-4175
- Pre-payment is the only payment option for hourly care.
- Payments are based on start/end of reservation.
- Maximum amount of hourly care is 25 hours per week/per child.
- Maximum hourly care per day for Loredo CDC is 3 hours.
- Fee is $5/hour
- Lunch and snacks are provided and USDA approved (except Loredo CDC).
- Medications are not administered at any time.
What to Bring:
- Hourly care packet must be brought to each visit. Child cannot remain without this packet.
- CYS membership card.
- Complete set of extra clothing labeled with child’s name.
- All children in attendance must wear closed toe shoes.
- Disposable diapers (diapers are checked every hour-bring at least 1 (one) for each hour in attendance).
- All bottles and pacifiers must be labeled with child’s name.
- The only medication that can be administered in hourly care is rescue meds.
- All rescue medications must be prescribed and come in original container labeled with child and physician name, and date of prescription. If rescue meds are not provided, care will be denied.
- All children with rescue meds must have SNAP or MAPS accompany them.
- Basic Care items (i.e. diaper creams, lip balm) are not administered in hourly care.
Cancellations, No Show, Late Policies:
- Same day cancellation fee is $10 per child.
- No show fees are $10 per child.
- Fees must be paid at next visit.
- Reservations may be cancelled after 15 minutes if no courtesy call is given.
- Late pick up fees will be applied at $1 per minute after reservation ends, not to exceed $20 per visit.
Ages 6 weeks to 12 years
Loredo CDC and Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC) offer reserved and drop-off care on an hourly basis. Children must be registered with CYS to use Hourly Care. Registration must be completed in person at Parent Central Services.
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307
Employee Resource Center
Armed Forces Resorts
US Family and MWR
Spouse Employment Resources
Stars & Stripes
Hourly In Home Care Services
0800 098 8685
Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
You’re independent. You enjoy your hobbies and love getting out and about. However, either through ill health or the passing of time, as you get older sometimes a little help round the house is needed.
That’s why our Hourly Care package is the most popular among our clients.
Hourly care makes up over 90% of our work and provides reassurance from as little as 30-60 minutes per day.
What is Hourly Care?
Hourly Care allows you to receive help every day, without the need of a full-time, live-in carer. This is perfect if you wish to live as independently as possible.
Our hourly care services include:
Personal hygiene upkeep
Administration of medicine (excluding injections & controlled drugs)
Preparation and serving of meals
Companionship (at home or on trips)
Your carer will also pick up your pension and prescriptions and keep your administration up to date, including paying bills, etc.
You can request as little or as much care as you want, creating a tailored package to suit your lifestyle.
What are the benefits of hourly care?
Hourly care benefits most people because although you receive help every day, the rest of the time you’re able to carry on with life as usual.
The main benefits of hourly care include:
Receiving care from the comfort of home
Maintaining your independence
Keeping your day-to-day relationships with loved ones and pets
Staying in your local community
An affordable alternative to residential care
Protection of your home as an asset
If you’re getting older and starting to feel you need help with household chores. Or have a physical or mental disability and want a small amount of care every day, our hourly care package will ease your fears.
How much does hourly care cost?
In Home Care’s hourly care rates are priced ‘per hour’ with the price changing depending on the amount of time needed per visit from your carer.
Our hourly care rates are:
One Hour+ Visit
From £26 per hour
There is as additional charge of £1.50 per hour for calls more than 5 miles away from the In Home Care office, and if you require emergency care at any time of the day or night, this is charged at £40 per hour.
What can you expect from your carer?
Professionalism, discretion and, just as importantly, warmth and compassion.
All our carers are committed to working in the care industry, and we only employ people who we’d feel comfortable looking after our own loved ones – that’s a promise.
All our carers are fully DBS (criminal record) checked before receiving accredited in-house training and once assigned to you, we monitor the care they provide. This means we’ll keep constant contact with you, your loved ones and our carers to ensure they’re delivering the support you require.
And as they work to your personal, daily routine, you’ll continue living your life the way you want it.
Where in the UK
can I receive hourly care?
We provide hourly care for those living in Essex, Hampshire, Havering, Hertfordshire, West Sussex and Surrey. However, we also offer hourly care packages nationwide – so if let us know where you are, we’ll see what we can do for you. Click here to find your nearest In Home Care office.
Call us today on 0800 098 8685 or fill in the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Carsharing Citydrive in Moscow | Short term car rental
- per minute rate for short trips;
- fares from 2 hours to 7 days for long trips;
- “Fix” tariff with a known price;
- tariff “4 weeks” for some cars;
- subscription for trips every or almost every day.
Per minute tariff
The per minute tariff has three options with different costs:
- “Use” – turns on when you start the car;
- “Parking” – valid if you turned off the engine, closed the doors through the application, but did not complete the rental;
- “Transfer” – if you are outside the green zone and cannot complete the rental, then you pay minutes for the “Parking” option until someone else picks up the car.
In the per-minute rate, the rental price depends on the car class, current promotions and additional options like hull. A minute of renting the simplest car costs from 8.64 ₽ for “Use” and 3 ₽ for “Parking” and “Transfer”.
The per-minute tariff has dynamic pricing, it is valid in all cities. Prices depend on demand, number of cars in the area, traffic jams, day of the week and time of day.
Rates from 2 hours to 7 days
They are for travel and other long trips. You pay a fixed amount for the rental itself plus for each kilometer of travel.
The cost of renting at rates from 2 hours to 7 days depends on current promotions, car class and additional options like hull. Prices start from 299 ₽ for 2 hours and 9 ₽/km.
In Moscow there is dynamic pricing in the tariffs “2 hours” and “3 hours”. Prices depend on demand, number of cars in the area, traffic jams, day of the week and time of day.
In the fixed tariff you indicate the final address and immediately see the cost of the trip.
Travel time is limited and may change on the go due to traffic jams. The countdown starts when you start moving after booking and inspection. We’ll let you know when there are 5 minutes left. If the free booking and inspection have ended, and you have not left yet, the downtime minutes are charged according to the “Parking” option. nine0003
You need to complete the rental as close as possible to the address – in the arrival zone, which is indicated by a green dotted line. If you don’t make it in time or arrive in the wrong place, the trip will be recalculated at a per-minute rate.
It’s like rates from 2 hours to 7 days, only petrol and paid city parking are not included in the price. Costs ₽10,000 for 28 days plus ₽15/km.
The tariff is available for some Smart in Moscow – look for them using the “Long lease” filter.
A subscription is an option for those who regularly ride Citydrive and like to save money.
A subscription can be bought for 30 or 60 minutes of travel per day – enough for the journey to work and back. If you exceed the daily limit of minutes, the regular per-minute rate will be activated.
A monthly subscription for 30 minutes a day costs 4999 ₽. For 60 minutes — 8999 ₽. You can buy it in the Citydrive app – in the “Subscription” section.
So far, the subscription is available only in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Apart Sharing – contactless rental on your smartphone
Rent an apartment
Install the app on your smartphone
Choose an apartment and pay rent for the dates and times you need
Go to the entrance and press the button in the application